1.4
Additional Fees

What was assured to have a non-cancellation fee agreement at only $6/mo was $6 for the first month, 3-year contract, $19.99 minimum monthly fees, or a $250 cancellation fee.I could only get it down to a 1 year contract, at at the end of that there was a year-end fee of $99.

Used their service only one time before never again, as then the payment was delayed because it was "too much" for my service plan. I wasted hundreds of dollars for this mistake. I fell for it because the salesman's email had a BBB A+ badge in the signature. I later found out that it was a lie too.

Instead of owning up to their faults, I suffered the loss in fear that they would have some way to put me on a black list.

I could tell of numerous other negatives with "Merchant Account Solutions", including communication and transfers.I've resolved to do zero business with any non-local company that solicits me - so much is fraudulent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of electronic contract. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of merchant account solutions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Merchant Account Solutions needs to "don't ever solicit new businesses and take advantage of them" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merchant account solutions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merchant Account Solutions. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Square.

Comments