Merchant Account Solutions - Salesman lied, and disappeared

1.4
Additional Fees

What was assured to have a non-cancellation fee agreement at only $6/mo was $6 for the first month, 3-year contract, $19.99 minimum monthly fees, or a $250 cancellation fee. I could only get it down to a 1 year contract, at at the end of that there was a year-end fee of $99.

Used their service only one time before never again, as then the payment was delayed because it was "too much" for my service plan. I wasted hundreds of dollars for this mistake. I fell for it because the salesman's email had a BBB A+ badge in the signature. I later found out that it was a lie too.

Instead of owning up to their faults, I suffered the loss in fear that they would have some way to put me on a black list.

I could tell of numerous other negatives with "Merchant Account Solutions", including communication and transfers. I've resolved to do zero business with any non-local company that solicits me - so much is fraudulent.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Don't ever solicit new businesses and take advantage of them..

I didn't like: Electronic contract.

Merchant Account Solutions - Scam!!

I downloaded the card reader app and was never told that I would have to pay ridiculous monthly charges! It started out at $32.00 a month and went up to $52 after two months.

I called today to cancel this fraudulent service, which by the way, I have never used. Anthony, the piece of work that he is, told me it would cost me $545 to cancel and went on to badger and degrade me over the phone. Well, I won't allow some disgusting rip off company to try and make me feel like a *** person, which is what Anthony implied. I quickly went down to the bank and closed my bank account and am opening another one.

I hope they have fun trying to keep taking money from me!! And, Anthony promised to ruin my credit and post bad reviews about my business everywhere. He is a disgusting human being and their BS company will not get another penny from me. As far as ruining my credit....

I have perfect credit and they can report to the credit agencies all they want.

I have printed out all the bad reviews from the BBB and everywhere else on line to prove my case. We need to find a way to shut these scammers down!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Hate them, Are scammers.

Merchant Account Solutions Is A scam

1.4

Whatever you do, DO NOT get involved with the thieves at Merchant Account Solutions. They can be found under Merchant Account Solutions, Integrated Card Services, and who knows what other titles.

Merchant Account Solutions, ICS, whatever they want to call themselves might as well be Nigerian scammers. I cannot believe they can get away with the scams they are running here in the United States. When you sign up for their merchant services, you are locked into an agreement through which they can take any sum they like from your associated bank account. They start out by charging you small amounts, and then charge more for some BS claim (such as you did not complete a survey or some other bull).

Go ahead, check them out at the Better Business Bureau, Rip off Report and other scam sites online. Merchant Account Solutions is a SCAM!!! Integrated Card Services is a SCAM!!! When you go to get a card reader, look at the fine print.

If they are in any way associated with these two, don't walk, RUN away from these thieves. The company is made up of 18 employees, each more deceitful than the next. In particular, Anthony Herrera is a disgusting waste of human flesh. You can find him all over the internet, and he is always associated with Merchant Account Solutions complaints.

He has essentially attained fame through the Merchant Account Solutions scam. I’m certain that he is just ignorant and unintelligent enough to enjoy this attention. In addition, Courtney (last name unknown) is a lying, deceitful troll. They both are part of the larger Merchant Account Solution scam that is being perpetrated on small business throughout the United States.

How companies like Merchant Account Solutions can stay in business, I will never understand. If you want to put them out of business, post your negative experiences about them all over the internet. A class action lawsuit is our next step to ensuring the Merchant Account Solutions scammers are brought to justice.

Either way, be certain to avoid Merchant Account Solutions at all costs!!! Again, Merchant Account Solutions is a SCAM!!!!

Reason of review: Misrepresented pricing and fraud .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.